Upgrade your skills in Active Citizenship
How to become an Active Citizen who makes a difference!
We are creating a new online education in Active Citizenship and are looking for test students.
Tell us if you want to be a test student!
The new digitally advanced education is being developed by a consortium of partners from Denmark, Germany, Italy, Greece and Belgium and is funded by the ERASMUS+ program.
As a test student, you’ll take the 86-hour international education online together with young people from other countries and help us review the education.
You will also meet your international fellow test students 3 times physically:
- In Denmark 17-21 October 2022
- In Italy in 2023 (to be appointed in October 2022)
- In Belgium in 2023 (to be appointed in October 2022)
Costs for travel, accommodation and subsistence will be covered.
You’ll get a diploma which you can use in connection with job seeking
Places are limited. Please contact the Erasmus+ partner in your country not later than 17 June. Fill in a short questionnaire for application.
- Aufbruch Neukoelln, Germany: Maria Klimas. email@example.com
- Sintagmi, Italy: Paola Conti.firstname.lastname@example.org
- F&K Centre of Innovation, Greece: Iliana Korma. email@example.com
- Thinkyoung, Belgium: Marta Ramos. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consulting Company Ivan Häuser: email@example.com. +45 40 342496
Application for becoming a test student in “Active citizenship”
Deadline for submission: 17 June 2022
ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP – learn how to make a difference
- A student-centered online course, designed as experiential learning
- Free of charge, available on mobile phones and PCs, take it when you have time
- Learn together with fellow students or on your own, abroad or at home
- Engage in inspiring exercises and reflections
- Get a useful diploma for job seeking
Description of content
Study your motives for wanting to be an active citizen. What are your drivers? What do you want to accomplish? Design a personal project which will run like a read thread through the modules.
Develop a strong inner center and strong social competencies. Learn to analyze your own and other people’s behavior. Identify your personal values and purpose. Learn to handle dilemmas and reconcile opposing considerations and interests.
How might you commit to engaging in society as an active citizen? And why is such a commitment important in our local and global communities? Study examples of local and global problems that are not being addressed properly yet. Learn how to promote a cause both within a system and from outside a system (using alternative methods). Learn how to make a difference for the benefit of others and yourself.
Learn how to make a sustainable business out of helping others. How to raise funds. How to develop a strong value proposition for your ideas. How to lead an organization with staff and volunteers and create a strong working community.
Learn methods of articulating societal problems and giving voice to people and issues that need to be represented. Learn how to be heard in a debate. Learn methodologies of lobbyism, planning a demonstration, organizing a strike, and designing a happening.